Alumiworks Boat Lift Warranty
Boat Lift Warranty:
- Boat Lifts purchased or used for personal purposes, Alumiworks, LLC (the “company”), warrants the structural integrity of the aluminum cradle beams and top beams of our four- post boat lifts for a period of 15 years from date of delivery by seller to the original purchaser of the property where the lift was installed.
- The company further expressly warrants that lifts purchased for personal purposes shall be free from any manufacturer´s defects in material or workmanship for a period of 2 years. The Flat Plate Assembly has a 10 year limited warranty and the Direct Drive assembly has a 2 year limited warranty, provided annual service is performed and records are kept by a trained boat lift service technician. Our motors are warranted for 1 year.Our hardware is warranted for 1 year from defects in material and/or workmanship. Under no circumstances will the warranty coverage extend to damage caused by electrolysis.
- The company makes no implied warranties with respect to lifts for commercial purposes.
- All boat lift parts and/or materials for repairs after the applicable warranty period are the Owner’s responsibility. All routine maintenance and periodic service is the Owner’s responsibility and is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Damage that is not the company’s fault such as but not limited to: damage caused by accidents, hurricanes, tropical storms, high winds, high water or tides, any acts of God, misuse, over loading, negligence, alterations, modifications or abusive operation, is NOT covered by this limited warranty.
- Damage which is caused by improper product selection, improper installation, failure to follow applicable installation and maintenance recommendations, or failure to follow applicable instructions or warnings is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Limited exclusively to repair or replacement of components, which fail due to manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship during normal operations.
- Not limited to, damages to property, loss of use, lost profits, or expenses for inconvenience.
- We agree to provide all necessary parts and materials (no labor) to correct any warranted defect providing written notice is received within the applicable warranty period. Labor is an additional cost.
- It is the responsibility of owner to ensure that each product is fit for its intended purpose and that the conditions it will be used in are suitable.
- The boat lift cradles must remain completely out of the water when the boat lift is not in use.
- The boat lift may require periodic maintenance, which is not covered by warranty. We are ready to handle your service needs for a service fee, periodic maintenance may be performed by anyone qualified to do so. Lifts that are not properly maintained will not be warranted.
Questions or Problems:
- If the owner encounters a problem, which might be, recovered by this limited warranty, the owner must contact our company in writing within the applicable warranty period. The company’s address for receipt of notice is: Alumiworks, LLC, 1414 South Missouri Ave, Clearwater, Florida, 33756.
- Please provide the following information in its written notice: The type of product purchased, the purchase date, serial number, event dates, the problem or question, and any other comments.